- Registered nurse for more than 20 years.
- Worked for years in the area of Occupational Health, including Workers Compensation,
Light Duty and Restricted work assignments, Job task analysis to comply with doctor’s orders, etc.
- Worked for years as an RN Supervisor for the State of Minnesota in a state-run mental health facility.
- Additional work experience in Public Health, Correctional Facility Health, and as a campus nurse for a local community college.
- BA in Nursing
- MA in Management
- BA in Journalism / Public Relations
- Graduate of a nationally recognized Legal Nurse Consultant training program
- Certified as an Occupational Health Nurse by the ABOHN
- Certified as a Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse by the AANC